BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Quest



Before I got to highschool, I didn't know exactly what to expect. This school year has been tough, being a freshman is a lot of work. Most upper classmen treat you like your nobody and they under-estimate you. In the begining of the year, my plan was to steer clear of all the bad things that could happen. As the year progressed, I've found that not all upper classmen were rude to freshmans.
My quest through out highschool is quite simple. I plan to excel at all of my class work, as other students should strive for. I want to be the girl who everyone loved because she was just herself. I'm not going to let anyone stop me from my future goals.
Speaking of goals, I want to become a dentist. Seeing a person smile makes me happy. Though, if your teeth look bad, then you look bad. My goal is to change that. A smile defines a person and it's a gate into their heart.

0 comments: